Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So I have decided


I wanted to blog about quilting. Not that I am that great of a quilter but because I really have lots of fun being creative. A blog is the perfect way for F&F(family and friends) to see what I am up to. Most of the quilts I make are for a gift to give to someone. Occasionally I keep one for myself. But for the most part I give them away. So to start off this blog are a couple of pics of quilts.


This quilt I made for me because I loved it. I bought the book for this quilt and was excited to actually complete it. This quilt I did a year or so ago. Its called Indian corn or maze, something like that. I loved the colors.


Sometimes I buy fabric and then just can't use it cause I love it so much. This fabric is one of those pieces. I save it just for the right gift. I made this quilt for a nephews baby.






3 comments:

  1. How fun! I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited to see the quilts that you make. You are being so modest. You are an amazing quilter and you need to share your talents with the world!!!

    I also love hearing the stories behind each quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! Beautiful quilts. I'm glad you kept one for yourself.

    ReplyDelete